United call press conference for friday at midday

scottf

Different league and situation, Megson's apparent long ball style which i am yet to see will work a treat in league 1.

Either that or people don't realise that the guy was managing in the Premiership and not two leagues below.

The 2 teams promoted this year played the short passing game

Only saw Wednesday a couple of times under Megson last season so i'll take your word for it

Wednesday had a lot of bad wood to deal with, and it can't be easy walking into a club with so many things happening in the back ground.

Megson i reckon will do well with Wednesday, he doesn't take no crap and hopefully knows how to get the best out of players.

Next season is his real test now he's had a bit of coin to play with and a fresh start (new season wise).

Wednesday had a lot of bad wood to deal with, and it can't be easy walking into a club with so many things happening in the back ground.

Megson i reckon will do well with Wednesday, he doesn't take no crap and hopefully knows how to get the best out of players.

Next season is his real test now he's had a bit of coin to play with and a fresh start (new season wise).

Totally agree.

Archived