Another war criminal brought to justice

Not convicted, he's not yet a criminal. FACT.

I think you need to take stock of the situation for one moment, do you really want to defend someone with the background of Ratko Mladic? It's my opinion that he's a nasty piece of work, if he's cleared in his trial then I'll apologise; I can't see it myself though.

That is, in fact, exactly what it does mean. Indeed that's the whole of having a law of innocent until proven guilty.
Feel free to link to such a law on the statute and I will read it with interest. Asfar as I know no such law exists. You are guilty when you commit a crime, for the state to punish you they must prove you did it to the legally required standard and in most cases convince a jury but even if you manage to buck the system and get off you are still a criminal, just one the state could not convict.

Commit mass murder - you are a mass murderer. Very simple concept to grasp. Mladic is a mass murderer and if he wants to sue me then he is more than welcome to try.

Regardless of all the above babble, the man is STILL innocent, as he hasn't been proven guilty.

Remarkable how some people can't grasp this simple fact lol.

A criminal will be presumed innocent until proven guilty but if they committed a crime they are by definition a criminal.

Regardless of all the above babble, the man is STILL innocent, as he hasn't been proven guilty.

Remarkable how some people can't grasp this simple fact lol.

Yep absolutely innocent, you must be so proud to defend this piece of murderous filth as an "innocent". Can we look forward to your similar defence of Hitler as he never got his day in court?

And by that explanation, this man is innocent.

No he is presumed innocent, and even if he is found not guilty, if he committed a crime he is still a by definition a criminal.

Definition criminal some that commuted a crime.

Not someone found guilty of a crime.

Im not defending him, just stating facts. Something you seem to have difficulty coping with.

If you witnessed someone committing a crime, would you still consider them innocent if they hadn't been tried?

Yep absolutely innocent, you must be so proud to defend this piece of murderous filth as an "innocent". Can we look forward to your similar defence of Hitler as he never got his day in court?

I think Hitler was found guilty of war crimes by the hague.

Archived