Homemade burger company meadowhall

Four of us paid a visit to Home made burger co at Centretainment last night.I was so impressed with the customer service and the staff.They went out of the way to make sure we were happy with the food,the only drawback was they mixed our order up and i had to wait while they cooked a fresh burger as they forgot mine.I spoke to the manager when he came over to apologise and told him it wasnt a problem,they refunded my money but i didnt pay for it it in the first place! he insisted it was their mistake so i think they went over and above customer service.

The food was all freshly cooked and piping hot,the drinks are a bit expensive but they gave us 241 vouchers so it worked out really reasonable.

I would deff go again and recommend to anyone a good night was had by all

• 3 weeks later...

Must be a differnt place to the one I went to.

First of all they only cook the burgers well done. Not a good sign.

I like my burgers pink and juicy. If they wont cook them like that it means they do not know where the meat is from and cannot trust it to be ecoli free..

Second - I opted for the extra gourmet one (Jimmys Farm) and it came burnt.

They made me another and was horrid. Chips were soggy.

Never going back. The search for a decent burger in Sheffield continues.

Something like this...

http://willeatformoney.blogspot.com/2010/04/meatwagon-peckham.html

Is it just like Gourmet Burger Kitchen ?

If it's not the same company then GBK definitely need to get their lawyers on the phone. The menu, appearance and marketing is almost identical

Here is the Handmade Burger Co menu and before GBK slightly changed their design it was the exact same layout and font

I'd steer clear of any 'Homemade' burger company who only cooks their burgers well done. Sounds a little like McDonalds to me

Archived