National lottery

I had an email telling me that I had won the lottery, and to collect the winnings, all I had to do was to send several thousand dollars via western union money transfer to one George Agubwene so that that my winnings can be released.

It has been several weeks since I sent the money, so hopefully it wont be too long until I get my winnnings.

I had an email telling me that I had won the lottery, and to collect the winnings, all I had to do was to send several thousand dollars via western union money transfer to one George Agubwene so that that my winnings can be released.

It has been several weeks since I sent the money, so hopefully it wont be too long until I get my winnnings.

:loopy:

Those emails are scams mate, I get them constantly on Hotmail, just bin 'em! :lol:

yes of course you have a chance of winning the jackpot, but the chance of winning the jackpots odds are so high you cant win it,so i suppose its a bit of an oxymoron, the lottery relies on people winning the smaller amounts, plus with the odds, you will almost get 2 numbers every week or at least every couple of weeks, therefore you keep playing. but other than what joanl put above, how many people do you know who have won a significant amount of cash, or who they know, and they know etc......... probably not a lot.

No they're not. Why would they try to scam me. He even gave me his name :loopy:

So I could email you, and tell you that you've won x amount of money, and because I give you my name, I'm not trying to scam you? Mate, you're :loopy: I've read the emails when they come, they ask for your Bank details to deposit teh cash, does that not set alarm bells ringing in your head?!

So I could email you, and tell you that you've won x amount of money, and because I give you my name, I'm not trying to scam you? Mate, you're :loopy: I've read the emails when they come, they ask for your Bank details to deposit teh cash, does that not set alarm bells ringing in your head?!

No because you don't have my email address. You'll be crying into your pillow when I receive my millions and share it with all the SF regs other than you. :loopy:

No because you don't have my email address. You'll be crying into your pillow when I receive my millions and share it with all the SF regs other than you. :loopy:

I give up, if you want to lose your money to a Nigerian scammer, that's your problem.. :loopy:

Archived