National lottery

I give up, if you want to lose your money to a Nigerian scammer, that's your problem.. :loopy:

Oh so because you think they are a scammer, they must be Nigerian? I'm reporting your racist post to the mods. Enjoy your holiday. Do your trolling elsewhere while I sip on my chilled champagne. Good bye. :loopy:

Oh so because you think they are a scammer, they must be Nigerian? I'm reporting your racist post to the mods. Enjoy your holiday. Do your trolling elsewhere while I sip on my chilled champagne. Good bye. :loopy:

I hope you win, you could buy all the terrible Meatloaf records in circulation and then burn them :loopy::rant::loopy::rant:

:hihi: best post of the thread ...

A few years ago at xmas my mate was out buying xmas presents late again, did not have time to put his numbers on that day as it was a saturday the following day when he looked at the numbers that was drawn he had 5 of them and the bonus he missed out on 89k Woops......

I give up, if you want to lose your money to a Nigerian scammer, that's your problem.. :loopy:

Who says he was Nigerian? Are you just being racist and tarring Nigerian people with the same brush? Shame on you!

A few years ago at xmas my mate was out buying xmas presents late again, did not have time to put his numbers on that day as it was a saturday the following day when he looked at the numbers that was drawn he had 5 of them and the bonus he missed out on 89k Woops......

OH's dad puts same numbers on religiously, and always has. Sent his missus to shop to put it on for him a few months ago, and she put 45 instead of 46, and he got 4 numbers and bonus, instead of 5 and bonus. Oooops :hihi:

Have you or do you know of anyone who has won a large sum of money on the national lottery the only people i know only win a tenner so who and where are these people that win lot of money :rant:

Know someone who had share of syndicate for jackpot (6 numbers), his share was about £100,000 - when I say knew - it was a former workmate. Not enough to retire on but very nice sum:hihi::hihi::hihi: lucky so and so, we have had four numbers about £130

Oh and I've won the bonus ball thingy in the pub, and it was a rollover.

I went in, and there were about 8 numbers left (quiet pub) so I said I'd have 34.

34 was the bonus that night, and I got £82 :)

That was a nice drink you had, I was once in a pub and someone was selling raffle tickets so I gave them £1 not really knowing what the prize was, I won the opportunity to pick a key and see if it opened a box.

I picked a key and it opened the box :o ……….. £100 thank you very much, you should have seen the face on the regulars:hihi:

Archived