Mum,mam or mother??

This is a family forum so I won't tell you (I have my reasons though).

well put I'm on your side:gag::gag:

Me too.

I hope that I learnt from the mistakes she made and brought my children up with more love and respect than she showed me.

I shall never forget the day my adopted children called me 'mum' for the first time. :love: I'm still called 'mum' unless they are exasperated by me and then it's 'MOTHER'. :hihi:

..I'm still called 'mum' unless they are exasperated by me and then it's 'MOTHER'. :hihi:
I read this with a smile as that's exactly how I spoke to my mom at times of exasperation!.:).But my sister, brother and I were lucky in having the best mother in the world, bless her. .Here she is aged 86 with the last Christmas dinner I cooked for her.

I read this with a smile as that's exactly how I spoke to my mom at times of exasperation!.:).But my sister, brother and I were lucky in having the best mother in the world, bless her. .Here she is aged 86 with the last Christmas dinner I cooked for her.

Oh! hillsbro what a lovely photo of your mom , she looks nice ,a real nice lady.

Oh! hillsbro what a lovely photo of your mom , she looks nice a real nice lady.
Glad you like the photo, poppins! Yes, she was a wonderful person. We always tried in vain to get her to smile broadly for photos - she was too conscious of her (lack of) teeth!.;)

Archived