Israel destroying two-state solution

only a fool would believe the regime in Israel . .

they continue to occupy and expand with out any shame

that must explain why Israel is only 40% of the size it was when they woke up on the morning of June 11, 1967. They gave the other 60% back, just in case you didn't know.

that must explain why Israel is only 40% of the size it was when they woke up on the morning of June 11, 1967. They gave the other 60% back, just in case you didn't know.

He seems to have glossed over that for some reason.

The '67 borders issue has changed.

I'm more than aware the press are sensationalist idiots catering to cretins but it's not quite the same as before.

The US is worried about it's oil supply and that may well mean tossing Israel to the wolves.

I'm more than aware the press are sensationalist idiots catering to cretins but it's not quite the same as before.

The US is worried about it's oil supply and that may well mean tossing Israel to the wolves.

And that bothers you how?

Wishful thinking or another bulletin from cloud cuckoo-land ? :loopy:

There's about as much chance of the U.S. abandoning Israel as there is of mining for green cheese on the moon. :roll:

Not a chance in hell,the US congress is pretty much run by the jews and thats not going to change ever.

Wishful thinking or another bulletin from cloud cuckoo-land ? :loopy:

There's about as much chance of the U.S. abandoning Israel as there is of mining for green cheese on the moon. :roll:

Not a chance in hell,the US congress is pretty much run by the jews and thats not going to change ever.

Wonder what the situation will be like in 50 years ? - or even 20 ? - when certain countries will most likely be more powerful than the US ?

Archived