RE teacher Gary Smith's Muslim attackers jailed

no idea, you?

maybe as it states they were on the extreme end of their religion they were monitored as terrorists?

certainly with their actions it seems they were on that end of the scale

your thoughts?

I am not getting into the race aspect of this thread mel, I'm more interested in the punishment and to be fair I have seen different races get much lower sentences for much worse crimes, 5 years is the norm I would think.

Judge John Hand QC said he believed the four remained a danger to the public because of their extreme religious beliefs.

The article you pointed us to mel had this in it

"The court heard how the men were only caught because Hussein's car was being bugged on an unrelated matter"

Any ideas what that refers to.

When you take both points into consideration, I would be prepared to take a guess :suspect:

Judge John Hand QC said he believed the four remained a danger to the public because of their extreme religious beliefs.

When you take both points into consideration, I would be prepared to take a guess :suspect:

This fella could be a real danger then.

No hate crime eliment then? Typical.:roll:

Who cares? IPP is the rolls royce of you will rot in jail till you are not a danger sentances. These scrotes even whisper jihad then then they will never be released. Good result all round, you should be happy.

Archived