RE teacher Gary Smith's Muslim attackers jailed

I know; let's blame all Muslims for this :cool:

Or you could just blame the ones that were locked up, and the ones that run places like East London Mosque and claim to be moderates, but then still invite extremist speakers that advocate for death to apostates etc.

Can you tell me anything positive about this story? Seeing some nutters getting their justice isn't something to gloat about.

it ISNT?

**** me ive just gone into some strange other dimension

i swear you lot will argue black is white for the sake of it

Or you could just blame the ones that were locked up, and the ones that run places like East London Mosque and claim to be moderates, but then still invite extremist speakers that advocate for death to apostates etc.

ah thats it, back to normal, blame ANY muslims for the crimes of the EXTREMISTS

Can you tell me anything positive about this story? Seeing some nutters getting their justice isn't something to gloat about.

To bring islamist supremacist terrorists to justice and have them effectively lifed off is very positive. Clearly has to be repeated but you don't build a wall without the first few bricks.

Archived