RE teacher Gary Smith's Muslim attackers jailed

In my experience its usually not quite like that.

For sure threadsget closed down but it seems its mostly when its npt going islams/muslims way. There are the usual cries of 'racist!!!' and 'biggot!!!!' directed at people who are only trying to share a thought or opinion with their fellow man :(

No what happens is that sly insults are made about the religion and all the bigoted views people hold start coming out,.

Nothing to do with not going Islams/muslims way at all.

this was a hate crime, clear and simple! this crime should have been listed as a hate crime!

sigh

change the record

do we or not know whether its classed as a hate crime?

1 article doesnt mention EVERYTHING to do with the case?

the one thing that DOES matter is they got locked up for it for a while

sigh

change the record

do we or not know whether its classed as a hate crime?

1 article doesnt mention EVERYTHING to do with the case?

the one thing that DOES matter is they got locked up for it for a while

of course it matters!

why?

do they get more time? less time?

they are apparently on an ipp............will being classed as a hate crime up it?.........when its indefinite anyway?

resources. anti hate crime resources will not be applied. for one.

how about the truth? it was a hate crime, yes? why not find them gulty of that aswell? or are you of the opinion that hate crimes only work one way?

sigh

as ive asked numerous times..........what would it add? you havent given an adequate answer yet

and no they dont only work one way, oh i get it your one of those racists looking for a new angle?

sigh

as ive asked numerous times..........what would it add? you havent given an adequate answer yet

and no they dont only work one way, oh i get it your one of those racists looking for a new angle?

maybe thats why it was not listed as a hate crime, for fear of being called a racist? sounds about right for the cps. still to me and maybe im wrong, but to deal with racism you kinda have to, you know 'admit its an issue' :roll:

Archived