RE teacher Gary Smith's Muslim attackers jailed

i bet they're crying like the little weak divis they are night after night and i really HOPE - yes capital letters that they get battered every single day and night aswell the filthy scum

Well they wont be. You can be sure of that.

silence what a shock, not.

He wont say anything until hes had a good long think about how to wind you up even more than he has done.

Hes a troll, ignore it and it may go back under its bridge an leave us all alone.

No what happens is that sly insults are made about the religion and all the bigoted views people hold start coming out,.

Nothing to do with not going Islams/muslims way at all.

Can we take out religion for a moment and concentrate on the humans who commited the crime.

Can we take out religion for a moment and concentrate on the humans who commited the crime.

hahahaha pot kettle black springs to mind

its similer to the right who CANT seperate an action from the words muslim and islam too

silence what a shock, not.

He wont say anything until hes had a good long think about how to wind you up even more than he has done.

Hes a troll, ignore it and it may go back under its bridge an leave us all alone.

ooh sorry for going to sleep, ill stay up all night next time just in case somebody posts something for me

Archived