Catholic Church blames abuse on the devil in the sixties

I like the fact that they tried to claim that is wasn't pedophilia because the child has to be under 10 years old to be classed as a minor!! The majority of boys were aged 10 to 12!

Tapes show Italian priest lured teenage boys for sex, paid them with cocaine.

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/05/26/italian-cardinal-who.html

Investigators examining tapped cellphone conversations between a Moroccan drug dealer and 51-year-old Father Riccardo Seppia found evidence of arranged sexual encounters with young boys, some of whom were paid for sex with cocaine.

"I do not want 16-year-old boys but younger," Seppia is accused of having said on the tapes. "Fourteen-year-olds are O.K. Look for needy boys who have family issues."

:o

Father Riccardo Seppia is a priest under one of the advisors Pope Ratzi appointed to oversee church reforms in the wake of the pedophilia scandals. So yes, I guess it's all the fault of the devil, or the 60's, or homosexuality, or secularism, or something ... anything.

:roll:

On a roll aren't you, Bonzo?

What's troubling you?

Maybe your church, you know the one you give money to and lash out in anger at anyone who dares criticise, helping paedophile priests evade justice whilst providing them fresh children to rape is troubling him.

Maybe the fact that the paedophile enablers at your church know full well that they've had

yet cynically try to blame it all on the much needed social liberalism of the 1960s is troubling him.

Archived