The Priest, the Priest, he's at it again.

Father Riccardo Seppia is a priest under one of the advisors Pope Ratzi appointed to oversee church reforms in the wake of the pedophilia scandals. It seems he had his drug dealer procure boys for him.

Meanwhile back in the 60s, it was ok for the Church of England to ordain a known paedophile who then carried on abusing children.

Would you leave your child in the company of a priest?

Here's some more. These are just good upstanding christians;

"High School Student Stands Up Against Prayer at Public School and Is Ostracized, Demeaned and Threatened"

It proves god doesn't care about who is getting shafted in his name.

I know, let's ignore violence, killing, rape, and physical abuse.

Let's find a few stories where someone is allegedly threatened and ostricised to prove that God doesn't exist.

Let's find a few stories where someone is allegedly threatened and ostricised to prove that God doesn't exist.

No. Let's find stories that prove that the church is a vile, perverted institution.

This is exactly the kind of spiteful hatemongering I detest.

I would leave my kids with a priest; but, as with anyone, my kids would know about abuse (and the "it's a secret" methods they employ), they'd sure as hell know to say something.

It's more about education than ignorance and pointing the finger in a witch hunt!

Father Riccardo Seppia is a priest under one of the advisors Pope Ratzi appointed to oversee church reforms in the wake of the pedophilia scandals. It seems he had his drug dealer procure boys for him.

Meanwhile back in the 60s, it was ok for the Church of England to ordain a known paedophile who then carried on abusing children.

Would you leave your child in the company of a priest?

You appear to be obsessed in decrying the church, have you had a bad experience with the church or clergy ?

You appear to be obsessed in decrying the church, have you had a bad experience with the church or clergy ?

No bad experiences and no force-feeding of faith. I just detest the preferential treatment religion is given in society.

Any other global corporation demonstrating this level of systematic abuse and cover-up would have been forced out of business and its CEO prosecuted.

What does the UK do? We invite him on a UK tour and subsidise it.

I know, let's find a few christian, random and dubious characters with horrible behaviour...

...and blame the entire church.

Cos, hey...that proves there is no God.

This isn't about the crimes of individuals, or the existence of god, it's about the crimes of a corrupt organisation.

This denials and cover ups of this organisation has resulted in more unnecessary crimes committed against children. Public image and saving face has been more important to the organisation than the actual well-being of the children in its care.

We have heard this organisation blame these crimes on homosexuality, secularism, society in general, satan, devils and now hippies. Anything but the organisation itself.

Last week, the news was full of stories about some research that supposedly explained the Catholic church's history of pedophilia: the conclusion that was reported is that the problem wasn't gay priests, it was all those hippies who were miseducated in the free-love Sixties.

A couple of days ago it was uncovered that the study was entirely funded and approved by Catholic organizations — if it hadn't arrived at pre-approved conclusions, it would not have been permitted to have been released. Worse still, that the data used was manipulated in an entirely dishonest manner.

Once again, the organisation has LIED to place the blame for child abuse anywhere but within the organisation itself. This is a wicked and dangerous delusion.

This is why the outrageous story of Father Riccardo Seppia is worth shouting about. He is a priest who worked under the very nose of one of the advisers Pope Ratzi appointed to oversee church reforms in the wake of the pedophilia scandals.

Brewery and **** ups come to mind. The Schadenfreude would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting. The organisation is clearly rotten to the core.

Archived