ERd Elasticband getsc married.

Ed Elasticband said he would get married at the appropriate time for him, not his partner.

Now he is the leader of the labour party he must realise that irrespective of his "shennagins, most people in this country rely on people being marry (ED) for the future of the family. Is this a ruse to look like a family man who ought to fit the bill like his wild eyed brother.:confused:

Should Labour parliament members reduce their " wages" inline with the hard up people who support them. You must be joking. I'm alright jack stuff you our life is cosy what with expenses phew, hope I stay here a few years and miss prison. Where is Scunorpe ?.

Should Labour parliament members reduce their " wages" inline with the hard up people who support them. You must be joking. I'm alright jack stuff you our life is cosy what with expenses phew, hope I stay here a few years and miss prison. Where is Scunorpe ?.

You mean Scunthorpe?

That'd be where David Cameron said his wife, Samantha "owned a field". He was probably trying to fool the proles into thinking that Samantha is common Lincolnshire lass.

What Dave didn't say was that it was 3,000 of prime arable acres in Scunthorpe that have been in her family since the 16th century.

Archived