Personal advice needed

pathetically ... I would like to seek for some advise on a very personal issue... but this is the first time I come on sheffield forum...can I start a topic here, or there is another place for personal issue discussion?

thanks

pathetically ... I would like to seek for some advise on a very personal issue... but this is the first time I come on sheffield forum...can I start a topic here, or there is another place for personal issue discussion?

thanks

Its alright to seek advice so long as you dont plan to act on it:hihi:

Personal Advice is quite often sought on here and there are a lot of people willing to try and help if they can. Be aware though that some responses might be flippant, but on the whole we're a friendly bunch.

If you want some advice but want to remain anonymous and use your forum persona for other posts, then your best bet is to contact the help desk and ask to use the Dear Forum route.

thanks for all the response.

i have been going out with this guy for 2years now, who runs his own businesses. he asked to moved in my house 1 year and a half ago, but only willing to share half of the bills and nothing else. I do prefer a bit of help on my mortgage but he said it is my house so he doesn't expect to pay me rent. I accepted it and hoped he would take care of me in some other ways, ie share some house work and probably take me out for a meal occasionally. But disappointingly, he hasn't. I have to do all house works, sometimes I ask him if he can help me to hang the cloth up he would get very annoyed and start an argument me with. there was once I went out to cut the grass on a Sunday and asked him if he could help, he said no and carried on his computer game.

and my hope of he taking me out for a meal as a nice treat occasionally seems like just a dream, and all food we buy for the us to eat in is shared half. In fact, he has been very calculative.

I have not been very nice to him to be honest, I got frustrated with him sometimes when he refuses to help me on some house work, and I got disappointed with him when he shows me how calculative he is.

He also doesn't hide the fact that he has always got his eyes on other girls even when we go out together. but he never admit it and get very angry when I ask him why you keep look at this woman.

as you can tell, there are a lot of arguments between us. and 100% of the arguments he would call me bitch, whore or worse, then leave the house and never answer my calls again. and in 80% of the arguments he would say breaking up with me. some of you might think why you two are still together?

for me, I don't know why...maybe I kinda think that I have overlooked his goods and hope that I will discover his goods more??

For him, i don't know why...sometimes I fed up and accept the breaking up, but then he would show me he doesn't want to break up...

I am really have no idea of what he is thinking and what am i doing....

Thanks

...somehow, he has managed to made me believe that I am the bad person in this relationship...sometimes I feel scared of losing him and start to blame myself when things go wrong...

Archived