Personal advice needed

...somehow, he has managed to made me believe that I am the bad person in this relationship...sometimes I feel scared of losing him and start to blame myself when things go wrong...

So he,s a control freak aswell as a loser, seriously, dont even think about it, just kick him out, ignore his pleas for forgiveness etc, just tell him to get out, and now, or otherwise you will have a crap life.

Sorry but I think that you are being used. He is using your house like he might his Mothers and paying board if this is what you want fine but otherwise get rid of him and find somebody that loves you not himself. Why are you scared of loosing him when you don't really have him any way only as a lodger ?Sorry to be blunt and I can only think that you don't like being on your own but I bet when some other mug comes along he will ditch you and go and live with them anyway better to get rid now and get a life of your own.

Life is too short and too precious to be putting up with the way you feel at the moment.

He's happy to live rent free and have all the housework done for him.

You deserve to be appreciated and not taken for granted.

It will be painful in the short term, but worth it in the long term - get rid !!

He can then find someone else to cook, clean and give him a free roof over his head.

thanks for all the response.

i have been going out with this guy for 2years now, who runs his own businesses. he asked to moved in my house 1 year and a half ago, but only willing to share half of the bills and nothing else. I do prefer a bit of help on my mortgage but he said it is my house so he doesn't expect to pay me rent. I accepted it and hoped he would take care of me in some other ways, ie share some house work and probably take me out for a meal occasionally. But disappointingly, he hasn't. I have to do all house works, sometimes I ask him if he can help me to hang the cloth up he would get very annoyed and start an argument me with. there was once I went out to cut the grass on a Sunday and asked him if he could help, he said no and carried on his computer game.

and my hope of he taking me out for a meal as a nice treat occasionally seems like just a dream, and all food we buy for the us to eat in is shared half. In fact, he has been very calculative.

I have not been very nice to him to be honest, I got frustrated with him sometimes when he refuses to help me on some house work, and I got disappointed with him when he shows me how calculative he is.

He also doesn't hide the fact that he has always got his eyes on other girls even when we go out together. but he never admit it and get very angry when I ask him why you keep look at this woman.

as you can tell, there are a lot of arguments between us. and 100% of the arguments he would call me bitch, whore or worse, then leave the house and never answer my calls again. and in 80% of the arguments he would say breaking up with me. some of you might think why you two are still together?

for me, I don't know why...maybe I kinda think that I have overlooked his goods and hope that I will discover his goods more??

For him, i don't know why...sometimes I fed up and accept the breaking up, but then he would show me he doesn't want to break up...

I am really have no idea of what he is thinking and what am i doing....

Thanks

one day when he is out ,get the locks changed, bag all his stuff put it outside. dont answer the door or phone, he should get the idea. you do not need this in your life.

Archived