Personal advice needed

I agree with retrogo, be thankful that he ISN'T paying towards the mortgage, I can see him now, sat at the table calculating what percentage of the house he thinks belongs to him!!!

You have to decide what YOU want. No one else can make your mind up for you. You know him better than all of us. But it doesn't sound very 'fair' to me, it sounds like he wants to be the lodger but not pay his way.

...somehow, he has managed to made me believe that I am the bad person in this relationship...sometimes I feel scared of losing him and start to blame myself when things go wrong...

You're scared of being alone not scared of losing him. Be honest with yourself, who wants to live with a bum?

Kick him out or move your mum in, both will have the desired effect.;)

Why isn't the bloke paying his way, he's earning? I can't see the word love mentioned here? Do you love each other or is this just a handy arrangement for you both? Please god tell me there are no kids in the house to witness all the verbal abuse :rant: Get a life luv n get rid.

Sometimes a bad relationship can seem worthwhile simply because it adds drama to life.

Without this relationship you will have the opportunity to create something else.

You know it, or you wouldn't ask for advice to re-inforce your own feelings.

Do it the quickest and most painless way possible, and then get on with your life. The longer you wait, the more you will wonder why you did, when you look back at this period of your life.

Good Luck

We had a discusstion/argument on Fri and he asked for

A break. So now we are on a break...I asked him how long the break will be he says he doesn't know...how ever long it takes ...

Have you given him the impression that you are a weak and helpless woman by any chance?

fgs the man isn't even polite to you, and that is in your own house!! I think your main objective is to get him out, with or without the help of your family - court order or whatever means you can if you don't then he will treat you as a doormat imo

Archived