Personal advice needed

I come back here today and read all your kind responses one by one with a big smile on my face. Thank you all again!!

I told him to get out of my house in Sept 2011 after finding that he cheated on me. I have been single since then and I am a lot happier and stronger. I had put on 9kg straight away in the first 3 months after getting rid of him (now I am 49kg, 108lb) and I started to smile again! Getting rid of him made everything become exciting again in life.

I heard that his 2 businesses have gone bankrupt and he is facing some lawsuit issues due to the unpaid debts...oh my Lord, what a lucky escape I had!

For those who are stuck in bad relationships, please do not waste of your valuable time in thinking how will you cope with the heard breaking splitting up, just do it like waking up from an epic nightmare! tomorrow is a new day and it is up to yourself to make it a better day!!

LOVE XXX

:D

I come back here today and read all your kind responses one by one with a big smile on my face. Thank you all again!!

I told him to get out of my house in Sept 2011 after finding that he cheated on me. I have been single since then and I am a lot happier and stronger. I had put on 9kg straight away in the first 3 months after getting rid of him (now I am 49kg, 108lb) and I started to smile again! Getting rid of him made everything become exciting again in life.

I heard that his 2 businesses have gone bankrupt and he is facing some lawsuit issues due to the unpaid debts...oh my Lord, what a lucky escape I had!

For those who are stuck in bad relationships, please do not waste of your valuable time in thinking how will you cope with the heard breaking splitting up, just do it like waking up from an epic nightmare! tomorrow is a new day and it is up to yourself to make it a better day!!

LOVE XXX

:thumbsup:

Glad you are so much happier now.

You are so right, life is too short to be stuck in an unhappy relationship. There is always a way out :D

Archived