Sepp Blatter FIFA president

crookesey

What a bloody joke, he lords it over others but doesn't look too clean himself. I'm convinced that the game is as bent as a bottle of crisps, we shall have to wait and see what the ethics investigation comes out with.

My guess is 'not guilty'.

Guest sibon

I've a feeling that the truth might just come out this time. All the bent executives are pointing the finger at each other. Once they start to spill the beans, it will become an unstoppable force.

A wise man once wrote "If I'm gonna down, you're gonna come with me".

It has been a long time coming but thankfully what we all knew for god knows how long is now finally being exposed.

Although I bet people at FIFA are going to start pointing the finger at the FA as well which would not surprise me.

Blatter has been cleared of all allegations; bin Hammam and Warner have been suspended pending a full inquiry.

I assume that the reason they've cleared Blatter is because the allegations come from someone accused of fraud and are therefore dismissable. It can't possibly be because there was no truth in them!

Blatter has been cleared of all allegations; bin Hammam and Warner have been suspended pending a full inquiry.

I assume that the reason they've cleared Blatter is because the allegations come from someone accused of fraud and are therefore dismissable. It can't possibly be because there was no truth in them!

And Wednesday's Presidential election will proceed with the one remaining candidate, a Mr S Blatter, standing un-opposed.

Quelle surprise.

What a bloody joke, he lords it over others but doesn't look too clean himself. I'm convinced that the game is as bent as a bottle of crisps, we shall have to wait and see what the ethics investigation comes out with.

My guess is 'not guilty'.

I hate to tell you that I told you so, but -------:rolleyes:

Archived