Mens pony tails..whats that all about

You notice this a lot in London where the majority of immigrants and EU citizens flock. Many come from cultures decades behind so walk around looking like relics, in shellsuits with taches puffing on fags and being visibly shocked at the sight of gays etc.

Sounds like Baaaaaaaaaaaaaarnsley!

I think you are confusing them with people from parts of Sheffield who occupy middle -class enclaves ,who visit London on coach trips and moan about the price of fish and chips,ethnis minorities and failure to get proppa cup of tea.

Cap'n Fishy.

I know a man about the same age as me who has shoulder length curly hair (but no ponytail). People kept telling him he should cut it off, but I like it, it looks different from every other bloke with short hair.

I hope you have informed the "thought police" we really do have to have a "zero tolerance" attitude to this kind of "subversive individuality disorder" don't we?

Thanks Bassman for the applause...at least someone gets the joke.See you in the Blue stoops sometime

I had to post to ask, what's the blue stoops? Is it some sort of sly dig:)

And as for the men's ponytails, each to their own:) there are some (not many admittedly) whom it really suits. Personal preference at the end of the day.

I had to post to ask, what's the blue stoops? Is it some sort of sly dig:)

And as for the men's ponytails, each to their own:) there are some (not many admittedly) whom it really suits. Personal preference at the end of the day.

Blue Stoops isa Dronfield pub and not a sly dig.What exactly were YOU thinking of?

Archived