Mens pony tails..whats that all about

Ive got a pony tail and have always had long hair from being at school, I think short hair is fashion thing where people follow the fashion and everyone follows suit. They will buy all the designer gear and spend a gold brick to buy them, its like everyone walks around like a clone. If you think of it its like sheep walking to the slaughter lol.

So the next time you go round picking fault in people have a look at yourself, and tell us all what makes you so perfect.

ALAN

PS we all have the same bodily functions weather we have short or long hair

Ive got a pony tail and have always had long hair from being at school, I think short hair is fashion thing where people follow the fashion and everyone follows suit. They will buy all the designer gear and spend a gold brick to buy them, its like everyone walks around like a clone. If you think of it its like sheep walking to the slaughter lol.

So the next time you go round picking fault in people have a look at yourself, and tell us all what makes you so perfect.

ALAN

PS we all have the same bodily functions weather we have short or long hair

I thought pony tails were the fashion statement,short hair being reserved for the army etc.I How do you walk like a clone-do you have a limp or some impediment?

Blue Stoops is a Dronfield pub and not a sly dig.What exactly were YOU thinking of?

Nothing really - just sounded baffling to me that's all so I thought it may have been an in-joke of some sort!! Never mind... back to ponytails, moustaches etc:)

I think a moustache would suit quite a few people, but they seem to be somewhat out of fashion at the moment.. though you do see strange shaped goatee merging into a moustache combos! What's that all about?

I thought pony tails were the fashion statement,short hair being reserved for the army etc.I How do you walk like a clone-do you have a limp or some impediment?
Short hair in HM forces not just the army was a hygene issue, also in days gone by with no medicated or over the counter shampoos headlice & fleas were common and the easiest way round it was to keep your hair shortish or as it was often called 'tupenny all off' girls being more hygenic didn't suffer as much.:o

never really gave it much thought but that said , personally i do think its a little sad for the older balding man to have a pony tail of any length but thats just my own opinion, it'd be a sad old world if we were all the same,

as for me i regularly shave my head as at 52 years of age my once dark hair is rapidly getting greyer so it comes off every couple of weeks or so for no other reason than vanity ,:D oh and the fact that i'm too tight to use the hair darkening products that are on offer

Short hair in HM forces not just the army was a hygene issue, also in days gone by with no medicated or over the counter shampoos headlice & fleas were common and the easiest way round it was to keep your hair shortish or as it was often called 'tupenny all off' girls being more hygenic didn't suffer as much.:o

Girls being more hygeinic...whers that come from?

Archived