First time Grandparents.

I call my nannan, nannan.

My son calls my mum, nannan *insert her name*, his dads mum 'nanna *insert her name*', my nannan he calls her 'gramma lil legs', his dads dads mum is 'slow' - she has no nan/nana/any meaning just slow! And his dads mums mum is .... a word I wont put because its disgusting and I am still in the process of drilling it OUT of my son and the paternal side of the family... ok i'll put it for the sake of putting it 'mommar' :rant:

However, after 5 nannans, he only has 3 grandad. He has grandad, Bic (my grandad, hes called Vic :D ) and poppy.... which im also trying to drill out of him ;)

First thing I would buy him/her would be a little united kit....start as they mean to go on Malky :D:hihi:

We have already been pipped to the post, its not due for 2 months but its already got a Hull shirt ......... we dont know if its a boy or a girl yet, I think my wife wants a granddaughter to take shopping as we have 2 sons.

Im nannan to both my gorgeous grandaughters and my hubby is grandad. Congratulations Malky its just the best thing being grandparents.

If anyone watches "Deal or no Deal" you'll have noticed many of the young competitors mention their g/parents as playing (played ) a big

part in their lives.

We have already been pipped to the post, its not due for 2 months but its already got a Hull shirt ......... we dont know if its a boy or a girl yet, I think my wife wants a granddaughter to take shopping as we have 2 sons.

poor child lol....get one anyway Malky red and white are such lovely colours :)

Archived