Giving kids freedom to develop own sexuality

For example a couple in Toronto are avoiding telling anyone the sex of their baby 'Storm' to avoid any stereotyping by other people and so influence on how the child develops due to sexual stereotyping:

Thats because they're idiots

I have to add, that I think sexuality isn't learned (unless you're exceptionally weak willed) and that the parents here are really just trying to overcome gender stereotyping

Which is nothing more than modern, touchy feely, new age crap that causes faaaaaaaaaaar more problems than it soves.

So you think that depriving them of a sexual identity is a good way to 'control' them do you? Its abuse, the kids going to grow up having the pee taken out of it and will probably end up swinging from some tree branch in years to come.

Anger issues aside...

No one should be controlling anyone and if we empowered our children instead of instilling fear in then, we would have a much more rounded set of children.

Which is nothing more than modern, touchy feely, new age crap that causes faaaaaaaaaaar more problems than it soves.

And with that mind boggling (if entirely expected) nonsense, I'll leave you to your ignorance.

Anger issues aside...

No one should be controlling anyone and if we empowered our children instead of instilling fear in then, we would have a much more rounded set of children.

Im sorry you have anger issues.

But how is that relevant?

And with that mind boggling (if entirely expected) nonsense, I'll leave you to your ignorance.

Do what you want.

The way i worded it does not change the fact it happens to be true.

You can either accept it, challenge it or throw out your rattle. Its up to y,,,,,

Oh, sorry. I see you went for the 3rd option.:roll:

Archived