Giving kids freedom to develop own sexuality

Homosexuality as a personal choice

That is untrue, and also is not relevant to this thread, which you clearly haven't read beyond the tile.

This thread isn't actually about sexuality, it's about gender roles. It is not a platform for your bigotry.

That is untrue, and also is not relevant to this thread, which you clearly haven't read beyond the tile.

This thread isn't actually about sexuality, it's about gender roles. It is not a platform for your bigotry.

Sorry I'll get my coat.:roll:

My point isn't wrong. IMO but you are write, sexuality is more part of your make up than a personal choice but is influanced by your family model ie. two gay or straight parents. I'm not a biggot just a Jew which makes me more write than most.:roll:

Sorry I'll get my coat.:roll:

My point isn't wrong. IMO but you are write, sexuality is more part of your make up than a personal choice but is influanced by your family model ie. two gay or straight parents. I'm not a biggot just a Jew which makes me more write than most.:roll:

so two gay parents will raise a child to be gay?

so two gay parents will raise a child to be gay?

To some extent YES they will, if the child is straight buy nature it will be influenced by its family model. You are gay buy nature not chioce, but your choices are influenced by your surroundings. No one should promote homosexuality over hetrosexuality but at the same time not promote hostility towards homosexuality also. Not being normal isn't wrong just not normal.

I've got both genders amongst my children and they have played with whatever they wanted, dolls, kitchen, cars, tools etc. Boys tend to be boys, whatever I have tried. They like building and demolishing, fighting and weapons and things with wheels - their choice. My daughter however chooses and has chosen to wear fairly boyish clothes, and did not like dolls no matter what we offered. I didn't go down the pink princess route with her, and she didn't want to either. That said, this little child Storm is not at an age to be girly or boyish yet, so naming it's sex will not make too much difference. Moreover, I didn't see the parent holding the child calling himself "mummy" so I'm guessing they haven't really understood that the gender roles are stereotyped just by nature itself.

I think its quite sad that these people are seeking media attention in this way.

Its clear they care little or nothing for their child. Its just a lever to get some coverage and probably cash too.

Just occured, Why should your sexuality be an issue when you are a kid. Let kids have a childhood, sex is somthing for so called adults to play with.

afew things:

If you put a child with Gay parents you don't make that child gay be you do sensitise that child to accept gay relationship as normal. Gay relationships are not normal, thats not to sat they are wrong. A child should be shown the hetrosexual model as normal for bringing new life into the world and Homosexuality as a personal choice deviating from the norm.

1. Homosexuality is not a personal choice.

& 2. This entire thread i think has used the word 'sexuality' when i believe this is about the child's Gender. Different things.

Archived