Does anyone know clive barber

I'M LOOKING FOR AN OLD PAL OF MINE THAT I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH [CLIVE BARBER] HE ORIGIONALY LIVED ON BRADBURY STREET NR CHESTERFIELD ROAD JUST OFF VALLEY ROAD AND HAD A SISTER CALLED CAROL,HE WOULD NOW BE IN HIS EARLY 60's THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM HE WAS WORKING AS A BUS DRIVER.......IT WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET UP AGAIN AFTER MANY YEARS AND FIND OUT HOW HE'S GOING ON.........I HOPE HE WOULD REMEMBER ME [NEIL]

Hi Neil - the births index confirms that a Clive E. Barber was born in Sheffield in 1947, evidently the son of Eric G. Barber and Mabel A. Barber, nee Green. A sister, Carol S. Barber, was born in 1950. It would seem that Clive married Jennifer Stokes in 1968, and they had had children Phillip Clive, born 1973, and Louise Julie, born 1977.

The 2004 electoral roll shows a Clive E., Jennifer, Phillip C. and Louise J. Barber at an address in S20. I have emailed the address to you - good luck!.:)

Many thanks to everyone especially hillsbro as he found the person i was looking for within minutes,i know he got the right Clive as i knew the names of his parents and sister,i'm very grateful to him as i would have been searching for ages....

Archived