Flashman Cameron spends £680,000 of taxpayers money on Downing Street

:hihi:The day I get proved wrong by you Tory Boy, will be the day it's time to pack-in!

You were proven wrong on the thread about BSF and schools. But you decided to go quiet and let the thread drop down rather than admit you were wrong!

But no matter, the fact so many people are against you on this thread, the Tata thread and no doubt the outsourcing thread will prove me point that your trolling is poor at best :)

You were proven wrong on the thread about BSF and schools. But you decided to go quiet and let the thread drop down rather than admit you were wrong!

But no matter, the fact so many people are against you on this thread, the Tata thread and no doubt the outsourcing thread will prove me point that your trolling is poor at best :)

Alright Tory Boy, whatever.:hihi:

Point proven. I also would have taken "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?" or "My dad's bigger than your dad"

Don't you just love the cut and thrust of rational, open minded and reasoned debate - pity Mr Wednesday1 is about as sharp as a house brick or you might get some :roll:

You may as well close the thread because when the real facts that don't suit their own political agenda get pointed out to Wednesday1 they go down the childish name calling route.

Archived