Involuntary Flashmob

How is using a random girl's pic to lure guys out on a 'date',and then film them realising they've been stood up, remotely funny? I guess the people in on thought they were being deeply ironic? FAIL!

Nasty, although most of the 'forever alone' guys seemed fairly cool with it.

I've just wasted five minutes of my one day off reading that carp and then commenting on it ... who's the patsy here :hihi::help:?

ETA. forgot to comment on how much trouble they seemed to have gone to prepare themselves to appeal, NOT ... so maybe they were all in on it anyway :suspect:

How is using a random girl's pic to lure guys out on a 'date',and then film them realising they've been stood up, remotely funny? I guess the people in on thought they were being deeply ironic? FAIL!

Nasty, although most of the 'forever alone' guys seemed fairly cool with it.

I've just wasted five minutes of my one day off reading that carp and then commenting on it ... who's the patsy here :hihi::help:?

Does make you wonder who the real lonely ones are. Seems to me like they've taken loneliness to another level. Laugh at someone else cos I sure aint gonna laugh at myself.

Heard about this a while ago and was expecting more people to show up than that.

It's SUPER tight and must have been humiliating for the poor guys. Standing there alone, trying to look cool, waiting for their 'date'... oh the shame! :shakes:

Archived