Wedding backdrops

hi does anyone know where i can get backdrops to cover two walls at my venue for our evening reception.

two walls need covering and im either looking for a cheap twinkle backdrop or drapes/curtains of some sort.

If anyone can offer me anything or have any ideas id really appreciate. If you know of anywhere that can make the drapes/curtains too that would help

i just wanted to get an idea of if anyone offered them, then look into the finer details. However for those that are not sure what a twinkle backdrop is it is a backdrop made out of material that covers a particular area. it has lights in it giving it the twinkle effect.

this is about £200 to hire. i was looking for something a little cheaper or to see if anyone could offer any other ideas/suggestions.

the sizes are 15 metres long and 3.5 metres high on one wall and 8 metres long and 3.5 metres high on another.

hi does anyone know where i can get backdrops to cover two walls at my venue for our evening reception.

two walls need covering and im either looking for a cheap twinkle backdrop or drapes/curtains of some sort.

If anyone can offer me anything or have any ideas id really appreciate. If you know of anywhere that can make the drapes/curtains too that would help

We dont have the white twinkly backdrops (we do have black ones) but we've literally hundreds of others that might work for you. We might be able to sort out some drapes for you depending on the timescale.Themes Unltd and http://www.backdrophire.co.uk are one and the same so if you see anything on there you fancy PM with your date and we'll gladly quote.

Archived