American contribution to the world

The evidance is gone so your point is void. Muslims do not have the moral high ground just the ability to run a thread off its tracks and blame everyone else. Its like a mini Muslim state this forum. You never get any where with a thread that questions ISLAM. and it twisted teachings.

neither do you get anywhere or shouldnt with your consistant islam HATING, it works both ways

but if you dont like the forum feel free to close the door on your way out, strangely i dont think the forums gonna be changing purely to bend over backwards to you

see you in your next incarnation

Well answer the question then. Name me a single year in the history of the US when 'All men are created equal' has actually meant that. You put it forward as one of the great American contributions to the world. If it is why has the US consistantly ignored the principle? Like Irish workers paid $50 to do the same work as Chinese paid $35. Like segregation of blacks and whites, accepted in the southern US for over 100 years. I really don't care whether you've done well in the US or not but I would question whether you would have been so successful if you had been black or hispanic or Arabic? Whether you would have EVEN got a green card? If ALL men are created equal why is the US army the largest employer of blacks and hispanics? Because they enjoy fighting more than whites?'All men are created equal' not in the USA I think!

I think you're being a little pedantic. Nobody will claim that the USA is perfect. It can only be judged against other nations. If you do this you'll see that they are fairly successful and if one is honest and hard working, you'll do just fine.

I think your hatred for the USA clouds your judgement and whatever benefits they provide to the world are glossed over with a very green coloured paint..:D

Well answer the question then. Name me a single year in the history of the US when 'All men are created equal' has actually meant that. You put it forward as one of the great American contributions to the world. If it is why has the US consistantly ignored the principle? Like Irish workers paid $50 to do the same work as Chinese paid $35. Like segregation of blacks and whites, accepted in the southern US for over 100 years. I really don't care whether you've done well in the US or not but I would question whether you would have been so successful if you had been black or hispanic or Arabic? Whether you would have EVEN got a green card? If ALL men are created equal why is the US army the largest employer of blacks and hispanics? Because they enjoy fighting more than whites?'All men are created equal' not in the USA I think!

I'm not sure but does it mean everyone as the same opportunity to make it big, immigrants went to America with nothing and are now millionaires, there is nothing stopping them from being successful.

Archived