American contribution to the world

Which puts me way higher up the food chain than a racist biggoted bully.

If you post biased and innacurate rubbish about a country showing ypur own biggotry which you have repeatedly done throughout this thread emphaisizing nothing but the negative then you'll leave yourself open to comments from me. Too bad if you dont like. I could care less

As for being higher up the food chain i guess you get your bananas from high up a tree while I buy mine at a local supermarket chain :hihi:

[/b]

Workers making 3 dollars an hour and dissidents being thrown into prison.

Two that come to mind for starters

Wouldn't happen in the US would it?

I mean all those hispanic illegals are paid national minimum wage aren't they?

The US would NEVER dream of incarcerating dissidents would they?

If you post biased and innacurate rubbish about a country showing ypur own biggotry which you have repeatedly done throughout this thread emphaisizing nothing but the negative then you'll leave yourself open to comments from me. Too bad if you dont like. I could care less

As for being higher up the food chain i guess you get your bananas from high up a tree while I buy mine at a local supermarket chain :hihi:

My bold

Ah, I see I have to emphasis the positive as well as the negative otherwise I'm posting biased and innacurate rubbish? Does that apply to you as well? Thought not. You are a HYPOCRITE!

Workers making 3 dollars an hour and dissidents being thrown into prison. Two that come to mind for starters
as well as Racist.

My bold

Ah, I see I have to emphasis the positive as well as the negative otherwise I'm posting biased and innacurate rubbish? Does that apply to you as well? Thought not. You are a HYPOCRITE!

as well as Racist.

To me you're just another America-phobe and little else of consequence

As for being racist what's that got to do with Chinese factory workers earning 3 dollars an hour and dissidents being jailed? :huh: Stating facts isn't racist

I think you're losing it :D

Wo pick the bones out of that fish. Well he's not livin in a oppessive Muslin state that because women are nowt but baby makers and sex objects they need to be covered up so other men don't lust. Gang violance = tribal fighting. Drone bombers = men, women and child Suicide bombers, Fast food = fast run to bog with trotts caused buy special creamy Kurma. American military bases across the world=arab mosque all over shop, plotting a takeover.

I see plenty of fat people from all walks and religions, so that one is hard to swallow.

Israel was given back to its rightful people because of the worst war crimes of the second world war. And no wonder they defend it.

SHALOM

Actually women in places like Iran and Iraq are highly educated but America has destroyed Iraq and determined to do the same with Iran so that no Muslim nation can stand up to the most oppressive state in the Middle East (Israel).

Gang violence equals drugs purposely being flooded into deprived black and hispanic neighbourhoods in America. This gang culture that started in the United Staes has spread throughout the world through American music and movies.

Do you not understand that suicide bombing is largely caused by American lead or supported aerial bombardment and military occupations.

Asian fast food is also part of the fast food culture which started in the USA and has spread throughout the world causing obesity and many other illness's/

Comparing Mosques to military bases just shows how bigoted you really are. There are churches all over the Arab world something which bigots do not realise.

being fat is not an illness being obese is an illness caused largely by the fast food culture. The highest rates of obesity are in the developed world where fast food is easiest to come by.

rightful people in what way? Surely the rightful people are the ones who have been living there for centuries and not Europeans? By your logic no nation belongs to its rightful people it belongs to people who owned it thousands of years earlier. Or are you a religious extremist who believes the land has been promised to you by God so therefore you have superior authority to take it by force from the gentiles?

Wouldn't happen in the US would it?

I mean all those hispanic illegals are paid national minimum wage aren't they?

The US would NEVER dream of incarcerating dissidents would they?

There's a difference between minimum wage and slave wages (Which are paid to Chinese workers)

At least Mexican illegals are a way better off earning minimum wage in the US than being unemployed in their own country and they are free to return to Mexico any time they like.

Chinese workers on the other hand are stuck with slave wages and no chance of ever leaving the country

Archived