American contribution to the world

Family guy can't even reach the Simpsons to hold a candle up to it, let alone urinate on it.

I am sure they could, they would just have to bend down thats all. Family Guy is much better and a more adult content than the simpsons (which I still love). Family Guy is shocking, offensive, hilarious and most of all written by a Anglophile (daily mail readers don't start burning his DVDs in confusion).

Family guy can't even reach the Simpsons to hold a candle up to it, let alone urinate on it.

True. I think FG is great for lots of different reasons. It has no subtlety and lacks the subliminal IMO. I connect with the characters in the Simpsons. Family Guy is shock treatment, bit like WWE. Lots of content no style.;)

I am sure they could, they would just have to bend down thats all. Family Guy is much better and a more adult content than the simpsons (which I still love).

More adult content, maybe, but it somehow manages to be simultaneously much more immature, and all the jokes are interchangeable.

More adult content, maybe, but it somehow manages to be simultaneously much more immature, and all the jokes are interchangeable.

and immature is bad how? Give me toilet humour over cutesy family humour any day. Interchangable jokes are awesome - and the flashbacks.

Lee79 - Family guy - join the Lee club wot love Family guy bestest.

oh it is and it is old school amigo. Give me Family Guy any day. Although I also like the simplson and King of the hill!

How about the oldies from the 70s "All in the Family"? (Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker)

They show the reruns daily on one of our channels. It's still hillarious even after all these years

How about the oldies from the 70s "All in the Family"? (Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker)

They show the reruns daily on one of our channels. It's still hillarious even after all these years

I don't know that one! I still love the Happy Days even if the Fonz went on to be captain hook in panto.

So we have another thing those damned yankees have given us; great films and TV.

Archived