American contribution to the world

Ah, the last resort of the feeble minded, insults. If you've lost the argument give up gracefully, perhaps you should consider the saying -:

better to appear stupid then open your mouth and prove it!

Why not go off to bed and sleep it off. Try more water with it next time. You won nothing but contempt.:loopy:

Ah, the last resort of the feeble minded, insults. If you've lost the argument give up gracefully, perhaps you should consider the saying -:

I personally found Bassman amusing and not at all stupid. Maybe you should take the saying to heart. Also if you like sayings, here are some for you:

Quality over quantity

or

you have nothing to say and you are saying it too loud and too often

or

He who shouts the loudest and most frequent wins the argument, at least that is the plan - Iuchi_Zien

Or as per usual spit out the dummy and fall back on the race card.

Say boo to anything none white on this forum and out comes the pack of race cards all 52 plus jokers.

You're pretty fond of using insults yourself and very quick to use the racist card. Quit being a hypocrite.

I personally found Bassman amusing and not at all stupid.

And I'm sure you would say exactly the same if harley was calling you a pr.....

Amazing how oven Harley resorts to namecalling isn't it? Like EVERY time somebody disagrees with him. You keep agreeing with him and I'm sure you will never be on the receiving end of his obscenities.

You're pretty fond of using insults yourself and very quick to use the racist card. Quit being a hypocrite.

Right so describing the whole of the Soviet people as "red barbarians" isn't rascist is it? Do you want me to go through past posts where you have started the namecalling?

Right so describing the whole of the Soviet people as "red barbarians" isn't rascist is it? Do you want me to go through past posts where you have started the namecalling?

The Red Barbarians referred to the Communists regime. Not my problem if you dont understand where I'm coming from

Archived