American contribution to the world

So you don't know what you're talking about.

He's gone now because he get's all his information off the internet and that's not always accurate any more than the news on TV is. Once challenged to present facts he resorts to telling you to look it up yourself. The Russians were on our side in WWII by the way

So you don't know what you're talking about.

You base this on what? Your own level of ignorance? The information is there to be found IF you can be bothered to look. If you can't be bothered why should I 'mother' you through the process? I'm not your teacher so put the elbow work in yourself. I believe the term is put up or shut up.

You base this on what? Your own level of ignorance? The information is there to be found IF you can be bothered to look. If you can't be bothered why should I 'mother' you through the process? I'm not your teacher so put the elbow work in yourself. I believe the term is put up or shut up.

You mean you don't know and are now using the old cop out, look it up yourself I'm not mothering you through. Admit it you have no answer without looking it up yourself

He's gone now because he get's all his information off the internet and that's not always accurate any more than the news on TV is. Once challenged to present facts he resorts to telling you to look it up yourself. The Russians were on our side in WWII by the way

Oh I'm so sorry I can't be on the net all the time, I have two children I have to prepare for school which is much more important than dealing with simple minded muppets. IF, IF you had actually made an effort to look before you rant you would have seen that I have quoted books as well as internet sources, IF you actually had a clue what you are talking about you would have seen that that is more than certain contributors have provided I believe the quote goes "I've flown in a helicopter so I KNOW all about the history of helicopters!". or better yet "ALL German bombers were rubbish" Wow, what an expert, ex as in has been, and spurt as in drip under pressure! The Russians were on 'our' side! Wow! I'd never have guessed! Fascinate us with more of your staggeringly obvious facts! please! (When will we get an emoticon for sarcasm!)

You mean you don't know and are now using the old cop out, look it up yourself I'm not mothering you through. Admit it you have no answer without looking it up yourself

Yes, I look things up, you really ought to try it yourself occasionally, it IS considered good practice rather than winding one of in the dark!

Oh I'm so sorry I can't be on the net all the time, I have two children I have to prepare for school which is much more important than dealing with simple minded muppets. IF, IF you had actually made an effort to look before you rant you would have seen that I have quoted books as well as internet sources, IF you actually had a clue what you are talking about you would have seen that that is more than certain contributors have provided I believe the quote goes "I've flown in a helicopter so I KNOW all about the history of helicopters!". or better yet "ALL German bombers were rubbish" Wow, an what an expert ex as in was, and spurt as in drip under pressure! The Russians were on 'our' side! Wow! I'd never have guessed! Fascinate us with more of your staggeringly obvious facts! please! (When will we get an emoticon for sarcasm!)

I'm not claiming to know anything about WWII but as you get all your info from books and internet and obviously are not old enough to have been around in 1939 I suggest you get off to school with the kids because that and not this is your forte

He comes up with all this technical stuff but misses the point that none of these wonder aircraft with the exception of the ME-262 jet were mass produced or saw combat.

My point was that the bombers that the Luftwaffe had in actual service were junk compared to the B-17, the B-29, the B-24 and the Avro Lancaster.

In Russian they didn't even have the range to reach Stalin's factories east of Moscow.

Really, all the aircraft I have mentioned reached operational status. You REALLY need to do your research. The fact that none of them had a major impact upon the war says more for the success of the Allied bombing campaigns than the lack of capability. If, I say again IF you are going to talk about the German bombing strategy you really need to look up and research what you are talking about. German bombers were designed around the European theatre and were primarily intended for tactical rather than strategic bombing, A massive strategic mistake, which on its own probably would have cost Germany the war against the UK or Russia.

I'm not claiming to know anything about WWII but as you get all your info from books and internet and obviously are not old enough to have been around in 1939 I suggest you get off to school with the kids because that and not this is your forte

You know what, that is how SCHOLARSHIP works, look the word up if you've never heard of it before, it's called research! Unless of course you have access to people who have lived in Medieval, Biblical or even Victorian times?

Archived