American contribution to the world

How come this thread has been allowed to run to 38 pages but the one about I*****c got closed after 5? :huh:

Because it's detracting from America by and large and that appears to be what the mods want. You notice that anything that detracts from muslims is locked almost immediately ... why you think that might be?

Oh I'm so sorry I can't be on the net all the time, I have two children I have to prepare for school which is much more important than dealing with simple minded muppets. IF, IF you had actually made an effort to look before you rant you would have seen that I have quoted books as well as internet sources, IF you actually had a clue what you are talking about you would have seen that that is more than certain contributors have provided I believe the quote goes "I've flown in a helicopter so I KNOW all about the history of helicopters!". or better yet "ALL German bombers were rubbish" Wow, what an expert, ex as in has been, and spurt as in drip under pressure! The Russians were on 'our' side! Wow! I'd never have guessed! Fascinate us with more of your staggeringly obvious facts! please! (When will we get an emoticon for sarcasm!)

If that refers to me you are once more reverting to your tiresome habit of putting words into my mouth. I never mentioned I was an expert on heliopters and I cant say I got a thrill from riding in the Huey sitting with my ass balanced on my helmet for protection. It wasn't exactly British Airways

Premium class. You could have had my share any day

Archived