American contribution to the world

That the space prog is a multi-cultural achievement. What else???

It was an American achievement and a technological feat. The Shuttle launched the Hubble space telescope and along with its crews build the International Space Station. Well done USA, fantastic achievements that have gone down in history.

Why did I suspect that quantity rather than quality would be your forte - cheapskate? I prefer my grub straight from the kitchen rather than from a fly infested hotplate. But then, I suppose it's good enough for those accustomed to third class dining.

Believe it or not we have such a thing as air conditioning. Doors and windows are kept closed. Leaving doors open in summer is what snack bars and lower grade restaurants seem to do in Europe. But what the hell ! I enjoy a fly or two in my soup when I'm dining over there. The French claim they contain protein and it does add a certain je ne sais quoi to a meal.

Why? NASA is perhaps the most culturally diverse organisation in America.

what is this. Cultural diversity and multiculturalism is the very essence of America and always has been. The Space Shuttle and Hollywood movies, and jazz, for example may be multicultural achievements, but just because some of the contributors may have been American citizens that immigrated from somewhere else does not make those achievements in some way less American.

Why did I suspect that quantity rather than quality would be your forte - cheapskate? I prefer my grub straight from the kitchen rather than from a fly infested hotplate. But then, I suppose it's good enough for those accustomed to third class dining.

That must qualify as one of the most infantile posts ever.

Have you ever eaten at Ryans in Nashville? If not why are you posting such ignorant offensive dribble?

Archived