American contribution to the world

Wow! you can almost write! Although, you did have to go back and edit your single bull s*** sentence.
There's an old saying that goes something like:- "If enough people tell you you're sick lie down"

Lie down SUPERTYKE!

There's an old saying that goes something like:- "If enough people tell you you're sick lie down"

Lie down SUPERTYKE!

Just let me get this right big boy, - YOU are saying that I'M sick? You have some serious issues that you ought to address.

Now can we resume this thread?

How you and your simpering acolytes writhe and squirm in your desperate attempts to prove that America is blameless.

You shuffle about in the virtual corridors of S.F. waiting to pounce, en mass, on anyone who dares to speak ill of the States. Your tenuous friendships are (you wish) strengthened by your unified battle against a common enemy – ME.

It is nice to have a common enemy though isn’t it? Or even a ‘COMMY’ enemy eh guys?? Or as it is latterly, a Muslim will do eh? But your concerted attempts to belittle and overwhelm me only show what weak and fearful individuals you are. You even bend your own beliefs sometimes just to agree with your mates and disagree with me.

Let’s hope that your fictional friends stay loyal when your back is against the wall you know who you are and your reality will be with you when your feeble friends have long gone.

How you and your simpering acolytes writhe and squirm in your desperate attempts to prove that America is blameless

Who has tried to prove that America is blameless?

Your ridiculous rhetoric manages to make bassman and poppins seem reasonable, and that is really not a good place to be! at all.

Who has tried to prove that America is blameless?

Your ridiculous rhetoric manages to make bassman and poppins seem reasonable, and that is really not a good place to be! at all.

:hihi:Thanks Jimmy, I like you too :hihi:

How you and your simpering acolytes writhe and squirm in your desperate attempts to prove that America is blameless.

I thought mods asked for this topic to become more reasonable.

All supertyke has done is move to another topic and go off on one there with his disruption.

You shuffle about in the virtual corridors of S.F. waiting to pounce, en mass, on anyone who dares to speak ill of the States. Your tenuous friendships are (you wish) strengthened by your unified battle against a common enemy – ME.

It is nice to have a common enemy though isn’t it? Or even a ‘COMMY’ enemy eh guys?? Or as it is latterly, a Muslim will do eh? But your concerted attempts to belittle and overwhelm me only show what weak and fearful individuals you are. You even bend your own beliefs sometimes just to agree with your mates and disagree with me.

Let’s hope that your fictional friends stay loyal when your back is against the wall you know who you are and your reality will be with you when your feeble friends have long gone.

I hope you have a towel handy to wipe the froth from your mouth every time you say the word America. Keep it up though. I need at least one laugh a day:hihi:

I prefer to believe it was done first in Europe.

This fellow is one of many: Clément Ader

It may well be someone in Europe who first achieved manned powered flight. But the point is nobody proved anything. By having a movie camera handy, the Wrights could claim the invention, and did. It does no good and serves no purpose to say the real inventor didn't take pictures. Anybody can claim patent, but not without proof. After the invention, other airplane makers did a much better job of developing the product than the Wrights did.

Archived