American contribution to the world

SUPERTYKE is just another 'Rebel Without A Clue' a typical underachiever.

There's an old saying that goes something like:- "If enough people tell you you're sick lie down"

Lie down SUPERTYKE!

Who has tried to prove that America is blameless?

Your ridiculous rhetoric manages to make bassman and poppins seem reasonable, and that is really not a good place to be! at all.

I thought mods asked for this topic to become more reasonable.

All supertyke has done is move to another topic and go off on one there with his disruption.

Jimmy said "seem". That's a long way off "is".

"Not a good place to be" is good advice and equally condemning of yourself.

If you wish to follow the advice of the mods then stop retaliating in an equally childlike manner and contribute in a more mature one. Either that or go Pm's with Supertyke.

Who has tried to prove that America is blameless?

Your ridiculous rhetoric manages to make bassman and poppins seem reasonable, and that is really not a good place to be! at all.

You are hardly in a position to talk about RIDICULOUS RHETORIC judging by some of your posts. You spend 99% of your life on SF honing your worthless replies most often without contributing a jot to the thread - not unlike Buck and his slightly sinister side-kicks. Your pomposity knows no bounds - you impress no one but yourself.

Why not try posting something worth reading? It would be excercise for your fingers if not your brain.

Jimmy said "seem". That's a long way off "is".

"Not a good place to be" is good advice and equally condemning of yourself.

If you wish to follow the advice of the mods then stop retaliating in an equally childlike manner and contribute in a more mature one. Either that or go Pm's with Supertyke.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

You are hardly in a position to talk about RIDICULOUS RHETORIC judging by some of your posts. You spend 99% of your life on SF honing your worthless replies most often without contributing a jot to the thread - not unlike Buck and his slightly sinister side-kicks. Your pomposity knows no bounds - you impress no one but yourself.

Why not try posting something worth reading? It would be excercise for your fingers if not your brain.

I must be nice to know you're the only one in step, I just hope mods note you're ulterior motives of trying to get the thread closed with your constant bickering..

I must be nice to know you're the only one in step, I just hope mods note you're ulterior motives of trying to get the thread closed with your constant bickering..

As many have said before and I TOTALLY AGREE you have some serious mental problems. Unlike you, I don't need any internet 'friends' to back me up.

What a sad case you are.

Oh noes!!! he's gone ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

You and your bosom buddy bassman should move in together a fine pair of thickies you are. Your combined age should just about get you a packet of fags and a couple of cans of Stella.

BTW, That 'hi hi' avatar is dead funny init chav?

You and your bosom buddy bassman should move in together a fine pair of thickies you are.
Eh up I wouldn't be caught dead associating with such as him! You know nothing. Opposition to you on this thread has come from all corners, left and right, chav and polite middle class student types such as myself, american and english. Basically, you're way off.

BTW, That 'hi hi' avatar is dead funny init chav?
Yes I TOTALLY AGREE :hihi: as are your pathetic attempts at insult. ;)

Archived