Does your user name reflect your family or personal circumstances?

I'm thinking of bobgirlsnake. Lovely. Bob, a girl and a snake! I gather that there's also Daisy the dog though...

And then there's bethsmummy. Let me guess - Mummy and Beth?

Oh, and don't we have a doleboy or similar?

I can't think of any more right now, but doubtless there are loads of usernames on here that reflect the makeup of the family who post. Me? No. Just that I live in Sheffield!

And mine is a nickname from when I was a teenager. I haven't petrified anybody in the last 20 years though...

Are you sure? :o

Mine was Mac (Scottish) and Beth, sort of like a bit of my name. As everyone associates Macbeth with a man, I eventually added Ms to clear up the confusion.

Mine's just a shortening of my real name, and what everyone calls me (amongst other things but let's not go into that :hihi: )

And there was me thinking that your name was a reflection of your financial circumstances! :P

And mine is a nickname from when I was a teenager. I haven't petrified anybody in the last 20 years though...

You remind me of a woman with snakes in her hair!!obviously that's who medusa is,but I still imagine you sat there typing away with snakes hissing away on your head!

Mine .....bit obvious...my spotty Dalmatian Logan!

Archived