Please support Philip and Mathew.

we value your opinion and can understand that you are unhappy that your chums were returned to wherever it was they came from but you are not qualified to pronounce the authorities acts as unlawful. that can only be decided in a court of law.

This isn't a court though is it ?,so I can give my opinion just as you have.

Thankyou.

I'll let you know the result if if it goes to court.

If they had leave to remain then UKBA wouldn't be wasting their time, as it is, regardless of their God/peace loving nature they appear to be of interest. Because people would like them to remain does not mean that they are allowed by law.

Sticking a feather up one's fundament does not a chicken make.

Time wasters ?

I take it you mean the authorities that went to the trouble and expense of deporting two harmless men that were doing nothing wrong.

They could have just asked them to leave,they could have just left them alone.

The authorities broke the law ,not philip and Matthew.

:hihi: just read your letter to the "authorities"what a joke! and you expect to be taken seriously:loopy::loopy: its a shame busy bodies like you dont keep their nose out of other peoples business

:hihi: just read your letter to the "authorities"what a joke! and you expect to be taken seriously:loopy::loopy: its a shame busy bodies like you dont keep their nose out of other peoples business

It's not my letter.

If you have read the letter and think it quite alright for visitors to this country that have done everything to co-operate be treated like that then so be it , I take it you won't be sending a letter.

I'm not saying the authorities don't have a right to refuse entry, the right thing to do would be to return them to their boat, not send them on a plane

With no possessions or money.

Ra bloody Ra:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We live in a time when the truth is treated with such contempt!

Well done v for trying to spread the truth about 7/7 and it's aftermath ,

I'm just worried we are going to see another false flag event very soon , after which all the maudib subject will be brushed under the carpet

Might I suggest that someone invests in a solicitor who is expert in these matters, and who could draw up a letter that has some vestige of credibility?

Saying 'That's The Law' does not mean anything. Personally, the tone of the letter and various turns of phrase puts me in mind of the nigerian scam letters.

Unfortunately, quoting from the Bible also rather damages the credibility of the defence.

Something not quite right here.

We live in a time when the truth is treated with such contempt!

Well done v for trying to spread the truth about 7/7 and it's aftermath ,

I'm just worried we are going to see another false flag event very soon , after which all the maudib subject will be brushed under the carpet

Truth? Has the case been proven yet, I thouht the two guys wanted to support him in court.

Here's how they describe their story in the Dorset Echo.

"Boat swoop: Illegal immigrants claim deportation is 'political'

1:30pm Tuesday 5th April 2011

By Martin Lea*»

TWO men kicked out of the country after arriving in Weymouth claim their deportation was ‘politically motivated’ because of their support for a conspiracy theorist.

New Zealander Matthew Pye and South African Philip Van der Westhuizen were seized in March after a dramatic swoop on their boat in the port by immigration officials and police.

Mr Pye, 37, and Mr Van der Westhuizen, 50, are now back in their home countries while their boat, the New Zealand-flagged Oronsay of Clynder, remains in Weymouth Harbour, advertised for sale.

The UK Border Agency insists the men were deported because they had no legal right to be in the UK.

But the pair believe there was more sinister forces at work because of their backing of John Hill.

Mr Hill made the documentary ‘7/7 Ripple Effect’ which questions the official account of the London terrorist bombings in July 2005.

Mr Hill, 62, is currently awaiting trial on a charge of perverting the course of justice after a copy of his film was sent to a court where a trial linked to the attacks was ongoing.(was found not guilty)

Mr Pye and Mr Van der Westhuizen have spent much of their time in Ireland and said they sailed to London to support Mr Hill at his trial ‘in an effort to keep free speech alive’.

The trial is listed at Southwark Crown Court for May 9.

Mr Pye said when they visited immigration after arriving in London they were told they wouldn’t be allowed entry into the country.

London was not their first port of call and they should have cleared immigration within 24 hours of entering British waters.

The pair said they were told to go to Europe and re-enter the UK again and clear immigration within 24 hours of arrival.

They travelled to Holland, Belgium and France before coming back across the Channel to Weymouth.

Mr Pye said: “We contacted immigration as instructed, and asked for clearance to enter the country as visitors.

“Instead of being welcomed into the country as we had hoped, we were forcibly taken off the boat and into custody, with only the clothes we were wearing, and were quickly deported to our respective countries of origin, being denied the right to appeal the deportation.”

He added: “Although it was not stated directly to us, a friend who took care of the boat for me was told by Customs that we were deported because we are supporters of John Hill and that his is a politically sensitive court case. This was confirmed when I landed in New Zealand.”

Mr Pye said they did not have the valid travel documents for entering the UK but were hoping to sort them out on arrival.

But he believes instead of being deported at vast expense, he and Mr Van der Westhuizen should have been turned away.

Mr Pye said: “Since the boat itself is New Zealand territory when in international waters, sending it and us out of British waters would be the quickest and most efficient way of deporting us, minimising the cost to the taxpayer.

“But in our case, the standard refusal of entry procedure was not taken because there were political motivations at work.

"The immigration officers told me at the time they would have deported us, even if we had valid documents"

Archived