South Tyneside Council takes Twitter to court in US

Is this a waste of tax payer money for South Tyneside Council takes Twitter  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a waste of tax payer money for South Tyneside Council takes Twitter

• Yes
    • No

Just imagine if every time someone on here called Cameron a smarmy gimp or Tony Blair a war criminal or Michael Gove a clown, lawyers got in touch with the SF owner demanding to know who was behind a certain username.

People would have to stick to telling the truth.

Most of us would consider that an improvement!

People would have to stick to telling the truth.

Most of us would consider that an improvement!

But politicians prove time and time again that there are different versions of the truth.

Just imagine if every time someone on here called Cameron a smarmy gimp or Tony Blair a war criminal or Michael Gove a clown, lawyers got in touch with the SF owner demanding to know who was behind a certain username.

Maybe it would be a different matter though if we had specific allegations of corruption against local councillors.

Why would someone need multiple accounts?

Its a shame he isn't man enough to question them directly rather than making snide semi-anonymous comments.

Same reason some of the trolls on here have multiple accounts, it's so when one account gets banned, they can come back under an alias and start their crap all over again.

Why would someone need multiple accounts?

Its a shame he isn't man enough to question them directly rather than making snide semi-anonymous comments.

indeed, like here

i have ever only had 1 name, if i cant say under this name i dont say it..........and mostly i have said it as my 8 or so bannings prove

Archived