Problems with T-Mobile signal in Sheffield

Hi

Do T-mobile users have low signal problems around Sheffield?

My husband has got a new contract with HTC Wildfire phone and the signal keeps dropping thus cutting his calls off - S2 and Sheff Uni areas.

Wonder what the chances are only a week into a 24mths contract of getting rid of T-Mob?

I am also on T-mob but on a Sony Ericsson however, I get better signals than him - indoors and outdoors!

I too get a much better signal on T-Mobile than with O2 throughout sheffield.

You can also register to use the orange network too now (since orange and t-mobile have now merged) if you register you phone number here:

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/share/

You can then switch between networks if you have trouble in any areas (although you won't get maximum data rates on your non-native network.)

The good thing with T-Mobile is, you can make use of Orange signal for FREE (like I do) so when the T-Mobile signal drops out and if there is an Orange signal, it automatically transfers across at no extra charge for calling, texting or web browsing.

You have to set this up manually the first time around though!

Archived