Outdoor Fitness - Millhouses Park, Saturday Mornings

Session to start 11.15am and it will last for roughly 50 minutes.

Session will consist of

1) Warm up

2) Excercises to target the legs + general cardio

3) Stomach/abs workout

4) Upperbody work

5) Stomach/abs workout

6) Sprints & Shuttle Running

7) Circuit Training - this will consist of around 6 - 10 stations, each of which will target a different part of the body

8..) Cool down

Session will have a friendly atmosphere & will be ran on an open format so all levels can be catered for.

Sessions start, Saturday 11th June, 11.15am

Is it training, when raining? Good question.

I guess it depends on who turns up for the session. If I get the psychotic fitness type, then yes.

When I mean psychotic, I'm on about the type of person who will wear tiny shorts and a vest, in the middle of winter when its -15 degrees and is happy to jog on black ice - and sees slipping on black ice as a bit of fun.

I am running these outdoor sessions to take advantage of the warm summer weather, I anticipate that by the end of September the sessions will return to indoor sessions.

However as mentioned, some people prefer training outdoors, even when its freezing - if these fitness people turn up, then the sessions will continue whatever the weather

Archived