Trying to locate Thomas Edwin Whitehead

CF8M

Does anyone know of Thomas Edwin Whitehead born 1953?Known as Teddy.

Lived on Norborough Road Tinsley in 1960's

Had a sister Mary Elizabeth Whitehead and elder brother Edwin Ronald Kelk, [last known address in Rotherham].

• 1 year later...

Hi CF8M

I see that your in Melbourne now, but still active on the Sheffield Forum. Did you ever get your answers regarding Thomas Edwin Whitehead born 1953?Known as Teddy, that you asked about back in 2011?

I have been asked for help to find what ever happened to some-one of this name, its probably a different person but worth asking if this could be him.

Although I live in Sheffield, I have not used this forum before, so I apologise if I have made an incorrect contact with you.

Hi CF8M

I see that your in Melbourne now, but still active on the Sheffield Forum. Did you ever get your answers regarding Thomas Edwin Whitehead born 1953?Known as Teddy, that you asked about back in 2011?

I have been asked for help to find what ever happened to some-one of this name, its probably a different person but worth asking if this could be him.

Although I live in Sheffield, I have not used this forum before, so I apologise if I have made an incorrect contact with you.

Sent you a PM voxac30

Hi, I was a good friend of Teddy and used to knock around with him as a youngster.

I remember his mum well and also his sister. He lived next to the bus stop on Norborough Road.

Last saw him around 1976.

Would love to know if he is still aound and contactable.

Any info please PM

Archived