Trying to locate Thomas Edwin Whitehead

CF8M

Many thanks voxac30 for your feedback even though it is quite sad.

If it is any use - the last time I met Teddy was when I was working at the Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield, the site was under construction but by now some parts had been opened.

I am pretty sure he said that he was married and had a daughter.

Hope this is of use.

Hi smary

yes I think you have found the correct information as the two marriage dates match, but finding a death for Thomas E Whtehead is proving to be hard. Thank you for joining in the search and trying to help.

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 20:09 ----------

Hi Johnsworld

You are correct he did marry and have a daughter. In fact, this search to find when he died and where he may be buried is to help his daughter

Hi I am also trying to find Teddy Whitehead. Just wondered if anyone has any photos of Teddy or knows what happend to him. Have heard that he was in a really bad accident in late 70's early 80's. I am a relative that has lost contact. If you can help please pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

may know ted was in a mental health home for a number of years after his accident.ted was married for a short while and had a daughter.had front lobal injury from accident and has poor memory.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 21:06 ----------

need to know teds date of birth to confirm it is the same person or daughter or ex wifes name

• 1 month later...

Hi teaser1965 - So pleased you have made contact with your relatives. I know just how you feel my dad passed in 2011 and I recently found some information which he would have loved -I had no one to share it with. Whilst he was alive I managed to find a cousin he hadn't seen before and they did meet but sadly both died within a few months of each other. They actually shared the same name as well which was strange.

I knew Teddy quite well, we were in the same class. He was a soft kid and was picked on quite often. I was attempting to locate former class members from the same times, and school in the late 1950's early 60's. Names from the same class are Richard Beech, Philip Baines, Stephen Talbot, Harry Badger, Linda Hazelhurst. The other 25, I cant remember, but will do with the correct prompts. it has been just over 50 years since I last saw any of them. The school was called Tinsley County Junior and Infants when we went there.

Archived