Tax Payer money going to?

We always blame our government on paying foreign aids and giving EU funds and so ...but how about the benefits cheats who are milking the system with the daftest excuses such as:

"We don't live together — he just comes each morning to fill up his flask."

#

"I wasn't using the ladders to clean windows, I carried them for therapy for my bad back."

#

"I had no idea my wife was working! I never noticed her leaving the house twice a day in a fluorescent jacket and a Stop Children sign."

#

"My wallet was stolen so someone must have been using my identity, I haven't been working".

#

"I didn't know I was still on benefit."

#

"I didn't declare my savings because I didn't save them, they were given to me."

#

"He lives in a caravan in the drive, we're not together."

#

"He does come here every night and leave in the morning and although he has no other address I don't regard him as living here."

#

"It wasn't me working, it was my identical twin."

#

"I wasn't aware my wife was working because her hours of work coincided with the times I spent in the garden shed."

and you still wonder why our country is in a mess :huh:

Any money falsely claimed or payment evaded is wrong, what’s even more frustrating, many of those who do falsely claim & evade tend to use more of the services our taxes pay for, & complain about the poor service they receive. :rant:

Archived