Has anyone had upset stomache and the trots

.as its a bank holiday i cant get to the doctors and by the time i get an appointment i will be better.thanks.:(:(

It’s a good job it’s a bank holiday :roll: the last thing the doctors need is someone sat in the surgery spreading a sickness and diarrhea bug around, the only thing to do is go to bed and see it through, after 24hr you should be able to hold water or fruit juice down.

Been reading in newspaper yesterday and today that there is a problem with cucumbers, giving people E.coli it states that as many as 1,000 peope have been treated for it and 10 have died. However it does go on to say it is Cucumber that has been grown in Spain, so I would advise everyone with some in the fridge to check where it was bought and be careful with it

That's strange. We had a Spanish cucumber the other week and my tropical fish wouldn't go near it. I just checked the one we have now and it's from good old Yorkshire :)

Ohh and the fish love this one :hihi:

sounds like the 24hr bug - youll be fine tomorrow!!

Don't be so sure, ive been ill with similar symptoms for months now and my gastro consultant is organising a planned admission to try and find out what is causing it.

Archived