Chinese resturants

redhair

• 1 year later...

China Red - if you're adventurous and willing to try something a bit different - and like spicy food.

Wong Ting - if you want a really nice quality all you can eat buffet that is cooked freshly to order and served at your table

CandyTown - if you want good Chinese food, generous portions and good value for money

Canton Orchard - if you value good quality wine with your Chinese food and don't mind if the Chinese food is nothing special but rather expensive

Not tried Hui Wei but have heard good reports.

The selection on London Road, such as Pho68, Noodle Inn, Mandar Inn, Dim Sum, have their supporters too. A bit cheap and cheerful for me I'm afraid.

China Red - if you're adventurous and willing to try something a bit different - and like spicy food.

Wong Ting - if you want a really nice quality all you can eat buffet that is cooked freshly to order and served at your table

CandyTown - if you want good Chinese food, generous portions and good value for money

Canton Orchard - if you value good quality wine with your Chinese food and don't mind if the Chinese food is nothing special but rather expensive

The selection on London Road, such as Pho68, Noodle Inn, Mandar Inn, Dim Sum, have their supporters too. A bit cheap and cheerful for me I'm afraid.

Well deserved-Hui Wei is on another level. Without a doubt the best chinese food in Sheffield. Very different from the stuff served at 99% of the others- gloopy sauces and dishes bulked out with onions and other cheaper veg. Try something off the chef's specials section. Chicken with crunchy nuts & rice wine is a favourite of mine. Hot tho!

Cheap and Cheerfull, obviously not been in the Dim Sum lately!

Archived