Where as the Imam Daughter thread gone?

wrong on all counts

muslim threads DO get zapped but normally for 2 reasons

1: they turn into arguements and personal insults

2: the sheer amount of racism, hatred and bitterness turns over and gets extreme, i never really saw it so which did that thread turn into?

trolling the forum with the same illterate crap wont do you any favours tho

take it on the chin and get on with it

by the way ive had none muslim threads deleted too, live with it

wrong on all counts

muslim threads DO get zapped but normally for 2 reasons

1: they turn into arguements and personal insults

2: the sheer amount of racism, hatred and bitterness turns over and gets extreme, i never really saw it so which did that thread turn into?

trolling the forum with the same illterate crap wont do you any favours tho

take it on the chin and get on with it

by the way ive had none muslim threads deleted too, live with it

The issues on th thread were over looked by pro Muslim posts that went off topic.

as i said i never really saw that thread, maybe once, so i cant comment, but i do know whinging and spamming about its demise aint gonna bring it back and this ones gonna go the same way

The evidance is gone so your point is void. Muslims do not have the moral high ground just the ability to run a thread off its tracks and blame everyone else. Its like a mini Muslim state this forum. You never get any where with a thread that questions ISLAM. and it twisted teachings.

The evidance is gone so your point is void. Muslims do not have the moral high ground just the ability to run a thread off its tracks and blame everyone else. Its like a mini Muslim state this forum. You never get any where with a thread that questions ISLAM. and it twisted teachings.

stop spamming, im trying to be honest and decent about it.......your coming across as a trolling spammer with a hateful aura whos taken his ball back, its bank holiday monday.....smile

You also have to remember that about 20 grand a year in advertising revenue says "dont rock the boat".

You also have to remember that about 20 grand a year in advertising revenue says "dont rock the boat".

Well yes. Dollar always wins. You would be bartered down to a camels toe by most on this forum mind.

This site loves to slag of the west and Jews but if you question Islam then your thread gets censored or cut down at the knees. Rather like free speach in Islamic states.

Shalom

It looked OK at about 10am don't know what happened after that.

Archived