Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

It is a serious question.

And I am genuinely interested in the answers from the men on the Forum.

Being a woman I wont post my thoughts on what I think the men may say but will comment on their responses if I get any.

So it is is a rainy bank holiday and for that reason I am hoping you may have nothing better to do than to give me some answers!

Well if you are a muslim you must do as you are told, cover up and tow the party line or your dad and bro's might hunt you down and kill you.

If you are a Jew or cristian then you want your woman to be smart, kind, bang tidy to a point not miss world mind unless he's lucky and loyal.

Well if you are a muslim you must do as you are told, cover up and tow the party line or your dad and bro's might hunt you down and kill you.

If you are a Jew or cristian then you want your woman to be smart, kind, bang tidy to a point not miss world mind unless he's lucky and loyal.

I think the op asked for your opinion on what's important to men, not what you think should be in important from a woman's viewpoint.

Archived