Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

You know you might be right, dd. Although he was a total autocrat with a fierce temper, he was bright, intelligent, skilled, fearless, strong, tall, dark and handsome, committed, stood by his word at whatever cost, did his very best for his family, and went at life like a bull at a gate, admired and respected by all. Or so it seemed to me at the time. :) Although we did nothing but argue with one another from the time I could talk! :D

Maybe I can't sustain a relationship because no man I've met has ever measured up to my father? Oooooh! DEEP! :cool:

Every little girl just wants to replace daddy on one level or another. You've all got a daddy issue or two you all want to work out. Thats why when he doesn't love you enough you become crack whores to teach him a lesson!

It is a serious question.

And I am genuinely interested in the answers from the men on the Forum.

Being a woman I wont post my thoughts on what I think the men may say but will comment on their responses if I get any.

So it is is a rainy bank holiday and for that reason I am hoping you may have nothing better to do than to give me some answers!

There isn't just one single quality, it is a blend of many that make up the whole wonderful package. For me, beyond the obvious physical quality that draws a man to her in the first place, I would have to list friendship, humour, trust, and strength (supportive).

There isn't just one single quality, it is a blend of many that make up the whole wonderful package. For me, beyond the obvious physical quality that draws a man to her in the first place, I would have to list friendship, humour, trust, and strength (supportive).

marry me :love:

......and nice shoes.;)

Being a woman I wont post my thoughts on what I think the men may say but will comment on their responses if I get any.

So it is is a rainy bank holiday and for that reason I am hoping you may have nothing better to do than to give me some answers!

to be able to forgive

That is the interesting bit.

Has there always got to be an interest in her physical attributes?

Cant a man like a woman for who she is?

Again I get this sense that someone is going to tell me I am expecting too much from men, but here is an example..

When I was a teenager, I didnt have boys that were friends as boys fancied girls and girls fancied boys and they went out together.

Nowadays my daughter who is 15 ( and is very attractive, tall dark brown hair ,a figure to die for and a nice person) has lots of friends who are boys and, as far as I know doesnt have a boyfriend.I think this is very useful. A great lesson in life as getting on with boys and vice versa is important for relationships, its not just all about how you look or what your cup size is.

Trust and honesty.:rolleyes:

shes got to have a voice , know when to use it but also know when not to use it .... and shut up !!! a woman who has fire in her eyes one moment showing the cheeky fiesty side and then having tenderness the next showing the loving caring side , someone equal to yourself is probably the best answer ... with big boobs of course !!!

Archived